Airbrush Art Competition - Rules and Information
How about that dud of a Tattoo Contest? I know you airbrush artists won't let me down with the new one; the Gnarly Magazine Airbrush Art Competition! All of the rules and information can be found below. Thanks, have fun, and good luck!
Airbrush Art Competition Rules and Info:
1. Submit a photo of your airbrushed artwork. The airbrushed artwork can be something that you've done a year ago, ten years ago, or yesterday. You do not have to go out and paint something new, specifically for this contest. We know you have paying client work on your table.
2. Your entry should be majority airbrush artwork. Don't send in your sculpture with some 5 minute airbrush shading. Save your sculpture for the sculpture contest!
3. Submit one (1) image file entry. You're free to add multiple angle photos of your airbrush art in that single entry image file. If more than one entry image is sent, I'll just pick my favorite. There are plenty of websites and apps that will create a collage of your photos.
4. Your airbrush art entry should be rated PG. Keep it clean, keep it clean! No nudity or sexuality.
5. Your airbrush art entry should be YOUR work. Please do not submit artwork that was done by someone else.
6. Promote your website(s) in your image file. People want to know where they can find you, so be sure to include your website/Facebook/Instagram in your entry image.
7. The contest will be voted on by the public, so, for a better shot at winning, be sure to promote your matchup on your social media sites.
8. Polls for each matchup in each round will last 24 hours.
9. Have fun!
E-mail your entry to: GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com
Deadline: Submit your entry by Monday, January 29th
Voting begins: Wednesday, January 31st
Prize Pack: The winner of the Airbrush Art Competition will receive:
1. Gnarly Magazine t-shirt
2. A print copy of Gnarly Magazine
3. A free one year digital subscription to Gnarly Magazine
4. Gnarly Magazine sticker pack
5. Art print courtesy of Burn353
SUBSCRIBE TO GNARLY MAGAZINE...