Flying Eyeball Art Contest - Rules and Info
UPDATE: Submission window has closed. No more entries, please. The contest starts on Wednesday, April 4th at 9am EST.
Gnarly Magazine's Flying Eyeball Art Contest - Rules and Information page.
Hey, it's competition time again! With the great success of the Rat Fink contest, which recently ended, we decided to hold an art competition inspired by another iconic image: the Von Dutch Flying Eyeball. Continue reading for rules and info.
Rules and Information:
1. Submit a photo of your Flying Eyeball artwork/creation. Your Flying Eyeball art can be something that you created a year ago, ten years ago, or yesterday. You do not have to go out and create something new specifically for this contest. We know you have paying client work on your table.
2. Your Flying Eyeball submission can be hand painted, airbrushed, digitally illustrated, tattooed, spray painted, sculpted, or whatever.
3. Submit one (1) image file entry. You're free to add multiple angle photos of your Flying Eyeball art in that single entry image file. If more than one entry image is sent, I'll just pick my favorite. Do a Google or app search for collage makers.
4. Your entry should be rated PG. Keep it clean, keep it clean!
5. Your entry should be your work. Please don't submit some cool artwork that you found on Pinterest.
6. Promote your website(s) in your image file. People want to know where they can find you, so be sure to include your website/Facebook/Instagram in your entry image.
7. The contest will be voted on by the public, so be sure to promote on your social media sites.
8. Polls for each matchup in each round last 24 hours.
9. Have fun!
Submission Deadline: Monday, April 2nd, 2018 at 5pm EST
Competition begins on Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 at 9am EST
Prize Pack: The winner of the Flying Eyeball Art Contest will receive:
1. Gnarly Magazine t-shirt
2. A print copy of the latest issue of Gnarly Magazine
3. 1 year digital subscription to Gnarly Magazine
4. Gnarly Magazine sticker pack
5. Art print courtesy of Burn353
6. Shave brush courtesy of GugerArt.com
7. Sticker pack courtesy of CitySlicker Pinstriping