Motorcycle Helmet Art Contest - Rules and Information
With a $300 gift card from the fine folks at Biltwell on the line, this contest has the potential to be a big one! So, be sure to read over all of the rules carefully.
Voting begins Monday, Dec. 25th at 12noon EST.
Motorcycle Helmet Art Contest Rules and Info:
1. Submit a photo of artwork you've done on a motorcycle helmet. The helmet can be something that you painted a year ago, ten years ago, or yesterday. You do not have to go out and buy a new helmet and paint something new specifically for this contest. We know you have paying client work on your table.
2. Your helmet can be hand painted, airbrushed, spray painted, or whatever. So long as your artwork is on a real motorcycle helmet you're good to go.
3. Submit one (1) image file entry. You're free to add multiple angle photos of your helmet art in that single entry image file. If more than one entry image is sent, I'll just pick my favorite
4. Your helmet entry should be rated PG. Keep it clean, keep it clean!
5. Your helmet entry should be your work. Please don't submit artwork that was done by someone else.
6. Promote your website(s) in your image file. People want to know where they can find you, so be sure to include your website/Facebook/Instagram in your entry image.
7. The contest will be voted on by the public, so, if you want a chance to win, you'd better promote on your social media sites. Some people have a really good "Get Out The Vote" game, so don't whine if you're falling behind in votes.
8. Polls for each matchup in each round last 24 hours.
9. Have fun!
E-mail your entry to: GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com
Deadline: Submit your entry by Saturday, December 23rd
Voting begins on Monday, December 25th
Prize Pack: The winner of the Motorcycle Helmet Art Contest will receive:
1. $300 Biltwell gift card
2. Gnarly Magazine t-shirt
3. A print copy of Gnarly Magazine
4. A free one year digital subscription to Gnarly Magazine
5. Gnarly Magazine sticker pack
6. Art print courtesy of Burn353
7. Stickers and pinstriped wooden plaque courtesy of @cityslickpinstriper
SUBSCRIBE TO GNARLY MAGAZINE...