SUBMISSION PERIOD HAS ENDED. VOTING BEGINS MON., FEB 26th at 9am EST.
Check back here at the blog on Monday to start voting for your favorite Rat Fink.
Gnarly Magazine's Rat Fink Art Contest - Rules and Information page.
Hey, it's Rat Fink time again! We held a Rat Fink contest last year and it was our most successful contest, with the most submissions. So, we decided to bring it back!
Rules and Information:
1. Submit a photo of your Rat Fink artwork/creation. Your Rat Fink art can be something that you created a year ago, ten years ago, or yesterday. You do not have to go out and create something new specifically for this contest. We know you have paying client work on your table.
2. Your Rat Fink submission can be hand painted, airbrushed, spray painted, sculpted, or whatever.
3. Submit one (1) image file entry. You're free to add multiple angle photos of your Rat Fink art in that single entry image file. If more than one entry image is sent, I'll just pick my favorite. Do a Google or app search for collage makers.
4. If you competed in the first Rat Fink Art Contest here at Gnarly Magazine, be sure to send a different Rat Fink entry. No repeats.
5. Your entry should be rated PG. Keep it clean, keep it clean!
6. Your entry should be your work. Please don't submit artwork that you found on Pinterest.
7. Promote your website(s) in your image file. People want to know where they can find you, so be sure to include your website/Facebook/Instagram in your entry image.
8. The contest will be voted on by the public, so be sure to promote on your social media sites.
9. Polls for each matchup in each round last 24 hours.
10. Have fun!
Voting begins on Monday, February 26th
Prize Pack: The winner of the Rat Fink Art Contest will receive:
1. Gnarly Magazine t-shirt
2. A print copy of the latest issue of Gnarly Magazine
3. Gnarly Magazine sticker pack
4. Art print courtesy of Burn353
5. Stickers and pinstriped wooden plaque courtesy of @cityslickpinstriper