Tiki Art Contest - Rules and Information
We're starting this contest over from scratch, so if you've sent in an entry before, you'll have to send it again. Sorry, but shit happened during the publishing company restructuring.
Tiki Art Contest Rules and Info:
1. Submit a tiki related art entry. It can be a painting, drawing, sculpture, carving, airbrush, etc. So long as it's tiki related, you're good to go.
2. Submit only one (1) image file entry. You're free to add multiple angle photos of your tiki in that single entry image file. If more than one entry image is sent, I'll just pick my favorite
3. Your tiki entry should be rated PG. Keep it clean, keep it clean!
4. Your tiki entry should be your work. Please don't submit artwork that was done by someone else.
5. Promote your website(s) in your image file. People want to know where they can find you, so be sure to include your website/Facebook/Instagram in your entry image.
6. The contest will be voted on by the public, so, if you want a chance to win, you'd better promote on your social media sites. Some people have a really good "Get Out The Vote" strategy, so don't whine if you're falling behind in votes.
7. Polls for each matchup in each round last 24 hours.
8. All voting results will be public until the final matchup. The voting results for the final matchup will be hidden. The final matchup winner will be announced here after the 24 hour voting period has ended.
9. Have fun and good luck!
E-mail your entry to: GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com
Deadline: Submit your entry by Friday, November 24th
Voting begins on Sunday, November 26th
Prize Pack: The winner of the Tiki Art Contest will receive:
1. Gnarly Magazine t-shirt
2. A print copy of Gnarly Magazine
3. A free one year digital subscription to Gnarly Magazine
3. Gnarly Magazine sticker pack
4. Art print courtesy of Burn353
5. Stickers courtesy of @cityslickpinstriper
More prizes will be added to this list soon. If you'd like to donate prizes for contests, hit me up!