Motorcycle Helmet Panel Auction and Helmet Art Contest
Gnarly Magazine & Vintage Torque are teaming up to bring you one of the coolest original art shows/auctions in the country. Artists from around the world will be contributing to this event.
Torque Fest takes place on May 3-4, 2019 in Dubuque Iowa.
Every year Vintage Torque Fest has a special Art Show & Auction that benefits the Hannah Wells Medical Trust. Hannah has had open heart surgeries and will have to have more. This auction helps pay a portion of her medical bills.
Each year special panels are produced for the art show. In the past, Rat Fink, surfers' crosses, '32 Ford grills, art deco gas pumps, surf boards, surfers' helmets, and stop signs have been the "canvas" for the participating artists.
This year, a motorcycle helmet measuring 15" x 15" will be the panel of choice.
Only 100 panels are being produced.
If you want to be a part of Vintage Torque's art show/auction, please contact John Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on getting your free motorcycle helmet panel. Vintage Torque is already sending out the panels in the mail!
Gnarly Magazine wants the best of the best to help out with this event and will be launching a competition for best panel design.
The winner of the competition will be winning some cold hard cash for their efforts.
Grand prize: $250 cash!
(Cash prize generously donated by John Wells)
NOTE: Your motorcycle helmet panel MUST be shipped to John Wells at Vintage Torque Fest by April 22nd to qualify for Gnarly Magazine's motorcycle helmet panel art competition $250 grand prize. If you miss this deadline your prize pack is a bunch of Gnarly Magazine merchandise instead of the cash.
Panel must be mailed out to John at Vintage Torque Fest by April 22nd for the Torque Fest AUCTION
Photo of your panel must be emailed to GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com by April 22nd for the online COMPETITON
**Anyone that got a panel last year and did not return it will be excluded**
Vintage Torque Fest: May 3-4, 2019
The Gnarly Magazine Helmet Panel Art Competition will begin on April 24th at 9am EST.
Artists: please note that the motorcycle helmet panels need to be returned to Vintage Torque Fest by April 22nd in order to be eligible for Gnarly Magazine's Motorcycle Helmet Panel Art Competition prize money. All panels will be auctioned off on site at Vintage Torque Fest.
Contest Rules and Information
1. You must email John Wells at email@example.com for details on getting your free motorcycle helmet panel that will be sold at auction at Vintage Torque Fest.
2. After you've received your motorcycle helmet panel from John, you'll work your artistic magic on it and return the panel to John by April 22nd in time for the auction.
3. To enter the Motorcycle Helmet Panel Art Competition at GnarlyMagazine.com, and a chance to win cash money, you must submit a photo of your helmet panel artwork to GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com by April 22nd.
4. You may submit only one entry photo of your helmet artwork to Gnarly Magazine for the competition. If multiple photos are sent, Gnarly Magazine will pick one as your official entry.
5. Artists will compete against each other in matchups, with each matchup lasting 24 hours. All poll results will be visible.
Gnarly Magazine Competition Submission Deadline: April 22nd at 5pm EST
E-mail your photo entry to: GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com
Grand prize: $250 cash!
NOTE: Your motorcycle helmet panel MUST be shipped to John Wells at Torque Vintage by April 22nd to qualify for Gnarly Magazine's helmet panel art competition $250 grand prize. If you miss this deadline your prize pack is a bunch of Gnarly Magazine merchandise instead of the cash.