Issue #6 - Gnarly Magazine - Print
Gnarly Magazine - Kustom Kulture Print Issue #6 - Fall 2018 - The MONSTER issue
Order Issue #6 of the brand new Kustom Kulture print publication, featuring lowbrow artists, pinstripers, sign painters, builders, hot rods, motorcycles, tattoos, humor, kustom kulture lifestyle, and more!
Comes with a free copy of Kustom A Go Go newspaper (while supplies last).
64 pages. Full color glossy.
INSIDE THE FALL 2018 ISSUE:
Featured Artist: The Horror Movie Art of Rob Birchfield
Cartoon by Mike Moore
Artist Spotlight on:
- Dan Johnson
- Joe Deagnon
- Joseph Wraith
- Mike Bell
- Luis Diaz
• Artist Spotlight: Toxic Toons - The Spooky Art of Eric Pigors
• Frankenbot - Sculpture and Progress shots by Tyler K. Smith
• Q&A with monster mask maker Peter Infelise of The Devil's Workshop
• Making (Planet of the) Apes - Q&A with documentary filmmaker William Conlin on the artists who changed film
• Mug Making with Andrew Cooke
• Step-by-Step painting the Bride of Frankenstein by Audrey Funk
• Outing to Nowhere - short story by "Doc" Clancy
• Monstertown Comics
• Smiling Lady - Step-by-Step Horror Makeup with Jessica Parker
• Vampira Diaries - Q&A with curator Jonny Coffin