Contribute to Gnarly Magazine
UPDATE: Feb 13, 2020 - Bloggers wanted for super-cool, yet to be announced, partnership. If you're a writer, or writer/photographer, or comic artist, we want you!
Event coverage, articles on builders, painters... You know the drill! Think Gnarly Magazine, but quicker hits that can be posted in a timelier manner than our quarterly print publication.
If you're interested in hearing more, drop me a line at: GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com
Please note that changes are coming to this Contribute page, where we'll spell out in more detail on paid and pro-bono gigs.
Here's what we're looking for...
1. Creative writers for a variety of topics centered around the kustom kulture scene.
2. Tips and Tricks / How-Tos / Step-by-Steps
3. Interview your local artist/builder/performer (no bands)
4. Comics. We love comics! As long as your comic fits within the kustom kulture scene, we'd love to publish it.
5. Dear Dr. Pinstriper. This is our spoof on the Dear Abby section from the newspaper days. You can read the first installment here.
6. Pop Kulture. Looking to start up a new feature where pop kulture meets kustom kulture. Writer wanted for this as a continuing feature.
7. Your ideas. We are open to your ideas as well. So, if you'd like to contribute, please get in touch and we'll see what we can come up with together!
Please note that we get a lot of contributor emails and, being a quarterly, it's impossible to print each and every submission. But, we can always do web exclusives, so keep that in mind when submitting.
Please email Johnny at: GnarlyMagOnline@gmail.com